- Onward Behavioral Health
- $50,560.00 -78,130.00/year*
100 Bryn Mawr Ct
Principal Results Expected:
* Explain and sign admission paperwork, process and copy driver's license/insurance information.
* Contact Probation/Parole if needed for client and assist in getting letter for admission/discharge- keep clinical log on same.
* Assist with getting letter to employer when requested from client to keep in clinical log.
* Give family surveys to families when needed.
* Facilitate admission process by communicating with nursing when client is ready for them.
* UR note on all MCO/SCA clients and communicate all information to appropriate staff.
* Gather information for and complete precertification for all managed care clients.
* Track when to complete admission/continued stay/discharge ASAM on all county funded and MCO clients- enter into STAR or file in chart.
* Admission/continued stay/discharge on all adolescent clients ASAM
* Conduct level of care assessments on all clients.
* Apply for medical assistance SCA clients.
* Coordinate client with appropriate person to complete medical assistance process via phone, receive and sign papers for MA and fax back.
* Take photos of each client, make five copies, write name and MR number and distribute.
* Complete aftercare goals with detox only clients, set up outpatient appointments/AA meetings and complete discharge summary 7 days after discharge.
* Communicate with nursing regarding discharge information.
* Complete prescreens by phone and in person while entering date in the electronic clinical record, scheduling callers for appointments or referral to appropriate services.
* Complete required trainings and mandatory training hours.
* Other duties as assigned.
Maintain client confidentiality providing a safe and therapeutic treatment environment. Knowledge of local, state and federal regulations. Knowledge of medical terminology. Knowledge of composition of medical records. Knowledge of data entry (primarily Excel) and mathematics. Knowledge of pre-certification process and ASAM. Knowledge of Confidentiality laws and private care managers and county referral sources. Demonstrates the use of: Fax, PC knowledge, Microsoft Office (primarily Excel and Word), shredder and copier. Strong knowledge of PCPC and ASAM criteria. Knowledge of CARF, DDAP, RTFA, County regulations.
Job-related Behavioral Characteristics:
Demonstrates excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to problem solve by gathering and analyzing information, working well in an individual/group problem solving situation and showing initiative in problem solving. Maintains professionalism and does not show favoritism. Maintains consistency with clients, staff, visitors and the public. Ability to handle a crisis situation and react appropriately. Ability to be flexible and adaptable. Ability to make decisions in an objective and ethical manner. Calm and decisive in crisis situations.
Pyramid CORE Values:
We are committed and proud to live our CORE values and use them to inspire those around us. Our employees are expected to align with these values, behaviors and standards. We are held accountable for upholding these CORE Values: INTEGRITY is striving to be honest, transparent and ethical when dealing with clients, staff and the community. DEDICATION is demonstrating an unwavering commitment to always provide exceptional care and support to those we serve is needed daily. COLLABORATION is a steadfast, team-focused approach; working together to achieve excellence. PASSION is genuine, compelling and relentless desire to improve lives and support Pyramid Healthcare's mission.
High school diploma or equivalent. Strong skills in D&A and Mental Health treatment.
We offer a competitive pay, great benefits package, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, generous PTO, 401K retirement plan, Tuition reimbursement and much more!
To learn more about Pyramid Healthcare and our specific locations, please visit us on the web at: * The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...